ALL IN PACKAGE FOR 2 PAX
Roundtrip Airfare : Manila – Tagbilaran/ Tagbilaran to Manila
Manila Airport Terminal Fee
Roundtrip hand carry per person (7kgs)
Roundtrip Transfers Airport to Accomodation
3 days/2 nights accomodation
Daily Breakfast for 2 person
TRAVEL DATE: JUNE 1 TO SEPT30,2013
COUNTRYSIDE TOUR DESTINATION:
- Blood Compact - This site commemorates the Blood Compact between Miguel Lopez de Legazpi of Spain and Rajah Sikatuna of Bohol
- Baclayon Church and Museum - Oldest Church in Bohol dating back 1596
- Bilar Man-Made Forest - Part of a reforestation program in late 1950s when thousands of mahogany seedlings were planted
- Tarsier Viewing - The Philippine Tarsier is one of the smallest primates on earth
- Chocolate Hills - Bohol’s famous attraction. People who first see the pictures of this landscape can hardly believe that these hills are not a man-made artifact. There are, in fact, 1,268 hills. For there is no natural formation like them in the world. From a distance, they look like half a ball grown out of the ground. The molehill-shaped and almost uniformly sized hills dot the landscape with green and brown. The Chocolate Hills is a rolling terrain of haycock hills – mounds of general shape which are conical and almost symmetrical. Estimated to be at least 1,268 individual mounds to about 1,776, these cone-shaped or dome-shaped hills are actually made of grass-covered limestone. The domes vary in sizes from 30 to 50 metres (98 to 160 ft) high with the largest being 120 metres (390 ft) in height.
- Loboc River Cruise with Lunch - Feel the fresh breeze as you cruise the along the Loboc-Loay river nipa palm plantation and chance to see wild ducks feed and swim in the river as well. During the cruise, lunch will be served in this “floating restaurant”
- Butterfly Sanctuary - This center aims to protect and preserve the natural environment of the butterflies by means of research, breeding and releasing.
- Hanging Bridge - Can you dare cross it whie swinging?
- Phyton Sanctuary - Bohol‘s largest phyton in captivity
- Souvenir Shopping
Driver at the same time TOUR GUIDE,
BUFFET LUNCH ,
all applicable entrance and parking fees
**Other Add-on Tours are also available, such as Panglao Beach Tour, Dolphin Watching and
Island Hopping/Snorkeling, Loboc River Night Cruise with Dinner, Loay River Firefly Cruise,
Danao Adventure Tours (Caving/Rapelling with Root Climbing/Zipline and Kayaking or River
We Provide the best boholpackages with airfare.
**Panglao Accomodation is also available……..
OTHER HOTELS AND OPTIONS TOURS ARE AVAILABLE UPON
FOR AIRFARE, GROUP RATES AND OTHER SPECIAL
Rates quoted are based on the lowest room category.
Surcharge may apply during Holiday and Peak Season
Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
Terms and Conditions Applies
FOR RESERVATION JUST SEND US YOUR:
- Email Address
- Telephone No. / Mobile No.
- Number of Tourist/s
- Date of Travel
AND SEND IT TO:
FOR FORE MORE INFORMATION JUST CONTACT: